How to get involved.

You can become a part of the Cannabis Coalition for the grassroot campaign that is growing faster than the corporate world can contain it. The Missouri Cannabis Restoration and Protection Act has become the foundation of more than just a cause for a plant. It is getting people to talk about the world issues for the first time in their lives and they are seeing a central hope for the rebuilding and restoring our world back to it's healthy self. If you are ready to get involved, if you are a registered voter, I would suggest to first contact one of the names listed below, sign the petition for 100% re-legalization for the growth and use of the cannabis plant. Or if you are not registered you can still help along with everyone else. Then Get trained to get to help gather signatures on your own, and use whatever skills you are good at, to help share this cause with everyone you can. None of us can do this alone. We need you to join in our numbers and get this world educated. Together we can change the world, but we'll need your help to do it. Are you ready? Lets do this then.

Patrick Kempen
aka, The Hempeneer

The Initiative, MO 2016-013

Picture

Please contact a person nearest you to become a petitioner or if you just want to sign the petition.

Name T=Trainer
P=Petitioner
Email Phone County City District
Lynn Kempen T/P hempenkempens@gmail.com 417-581-4660 Christian Ozark 7
Pat Kempen or
here
T/P pat@hempeneers.com 417-581-4660 Christian Ozark 7
Troy Harper P th60802@gmail.com 816-809-8517 Jackson 6
Bill Sheridan T/P bsyoeleven3@gmail.com 573-286-2953 Cole 4
Leland Green T/P green@hempeneers.com 417-890-9245 Greene Battlefield 7
Barry P smokingmonkey46@yahoo.com Green Springfield 7
Pam Harris T/P harrisdesign@gmail.com Jasper Joplin 7
Dorris Jennings T/P dorrisdurniljennings@yahoo.com 660-973-1716 Livingston 7
John Bowen T/P 660-833-6350 County City Dstrct
Charles Jones T/P hillbillylineman697071@gmail.com 573-300-5578 Ellsinore Carter 8
name (T/P) (email) phone County City Dstrct
name with link (T/P) (email) phone County City Dstrct

IF YOU WANT YOUR NAME AND INFORMATION ADDED TO THE LIST, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW OR EMAIL ME AT PAT@HEMPENEERS.COM.

Comments

08/04/2015 9:19pm

I want to sign the petition please

Lynn Kempen
08/04/2015 10:45pm

What city are you near, Evelyn?
You can e-mail me at hempenkempens@gmail.com
We have signature-gatherers positioned throughout the state to collect your signature, and if you'd like to be more involved, we can address that as well. Looking forward to hearing from you.

mike cloughley
03/15/2016 7:45am

yes i would like to get involved in helping get signatures !

03/16/2016 7:05pm

Have you been able to sign the petition yet?

11/03/2016 3:46am

This is a very good cause. A lot of people still say that there really has been no long term study about the medicinal effects of hemp. This is because some groups have been trying to stop it for that long. Knowledge has been passed to many generations even before the era of western medicine. I choose to believe elders rather than rely on some modern books that says it cannot cure anything. I don't believe it has bad effects either.

Maurice ricks
10/20/2015 12:01pm

I want to get involved I'm in batonrouge La

10/20/2015 12:52pm

Welcome.
I have a phrase I use. "I have to go to Spain so France will here me." You CAN help. Spread the truth, far and wide. Talk to everyone you can about how we have been lied to and how to to learn the truth. Plant the seeds needed for others to hear. You may feel as though you are failing, but you won't be if you just speak truths. If you don't know the answers, ask. We will be happy to help find them with/for you. If you wish to help financially, there are groups, like us, that are trying to get billboards and other advertisements. Be careful who you give money to. Some are still asking for prohibition and "not" 100 re-legalization.

I have an expression I utilize. "I need to go to Spain so France will here me." You CAN offer assistance. Spread reality, far and wide. Converse with everybody you can about how we have been misled and how to take in reality.

Chris Schulte
01/16/2016 7:38pm

Would like to sign and petition

The Hempeneer
01/16/2016 8:24pm

What city are you near, Chris?
You can e-mail me at hempenkempens@gmail.com

Kathy Manning
03/20/2016 8:51am

Add me to list please. I'm petitioner in Wright County live in Mtn. Grove. 417-554-1828. District 8

05/14/2016 5:31am

The simplest way reliable might be best dissertations towards enrollees? Appraisal choose you to definitely hike everybody throughout your paper not to mention improve awareness this great article and then the strategies much too. I just are unsure should you can actually see this kind of particular over the internet.

06/06/2016 1:19am

Sure! I want to become a part of it. I am sure it will be great.

06/06/2016 7:28am

A really insightful website. The way you have share this information is actually very pleased. Want to see more on this topic below.

My, individual loved one along with my family in addition to we mandapat understanding to get a niche site, basically may likely find guidelines of an outstanding web page face-to-face.

06/15/2016 2:25am

These webpages can be quite valuable basically definitely may nobatkan your internet site will be in regards to the fantastic combined with valuable.

06/15/2016 3:06am

Which will undoubtedly valuable brand-new along with I think anyone also common sense alternatively information getting may learn about complete, all of this works.

06/15/2016 3:45am

glimpse any kind of lttle tad danger much less to get ones own individual web page site is definitely cut-throat getting a little something, actually it's very odd.

06/24/2016 9:02am

You shouldn't lay out the mail address.

08/23/2016 2:41am

Nitty gritty and clear articles written in this online journal is truly extremely accommodating for me and also for other who looking for such sort of information. It is unquestionably going to end up helpful in coming future.

08/31/2016 7:20am

White composed work a paper, it is key to pass on a tried and true and bona fide substance whatever you are forming for. You ought to make a specialist and astounding article. I am awed with all information of this online diary.

I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

It's bewildering to your insightful wife that is prepared to keep up your soul each chance to sway within your step by step life!You do have such a captivating online diary. Express profound gratitude to you!Great stunning going, I genuinely like your ability and look forward for more perform from your side. I'm a progressive visitor of this site and right now have prescribed different people.

I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

11/02/2016 2:33am

Your method of explaining the whole thing in this post is in fact pleasant, every one be capable of effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

pretty cool blog

01/05/2017 2:36am

I just wanna say thanks for this nice reading. I got a lot of new ideas from your article.

01/22/2017 3:00am

Great I foound this site today. I can get the best info from here. Thank you!

It's not really strange to hear this issue. It's a good opinion indeed.

03/24/2017 4:40pm

Hey, It really is incredibly fantastic and informative website. Good to discover your site Very well blog I’m simply in love with it.

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

05/11/2017 7:39am

great sharing sir wallpaper birthday cakes with name

05/26/2017 5:53am

Ebook digital production handlers, Developer for ebook production agency,ebook conversion service handlers, digiatl ebook production solutions, leading ebook production service, standard ebook productions, Best Ebook producer in india, Ebook content production agency, Ebook Topper, Ebook learning Application development services,iphone apps development ,Android apps developer, Apps development testing, Customized Apps development, Development of ebook reader Apps, Apps development lifecycle, ipad apps developer agency, Tablet apps development provide, Best digital book publishers, Digital article edition publishing ,Technical content digital publishing, Digital publishing for databases, Internation Digital publishing achievers, Magazine Digital publishing agency.

07/07/2017 11:23pm

mantap info webnya

07/09/2017 11:48pm

Thanks for this information.

07/10/2017 12:25am

Good job. Informasi terbaik seputar permainan bola online.

We have technology, finally, that for the first time in human history allows people to really maintain rich connections with much larger numbers of people.The Internet has been the most fundamental change during my lifetime and for hundreds of years.

YooganITech is a worldwide pioneer in counselling, innovation, and outsourcing .Built up in 2013 IT administrations organization with more than 50 Workers.Making your organization exceed expectations with an incomprehensible low consumption..

FortuneITechologies is a leading web development company. which provides Website Design and Development,Domain Registeration,Web Hosting,Ecommerce Solution,CMS,IOS Application,SEO,SMO,Digital Marketing

07/10/2017 8:17pm

Luar biasa info terbaru yang sudah diberikan kepada kami.

07/21/2017 7:28pm

Agen SBOBET membantu menyediakan informasi tepat.

07/21/2017 11:24pm

Salam dari Agen Bola ID. Hubungi Kami.